Sushi Express

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Wake me up when this semester ends.

Another new year, another new semester, another bold step forward to the ultimate goal of all these, on last count, 16 years of education. WHAT?! 16 years of mugging and what do we get but a miserable piece of document 'congratulating' us on getting a bachelor of engineering degree? Without honours some more. Oh well let's not be pessismistic - I shall not adopt this defeatist attitude and cave in to the brilliance of all those overseas scholars' competition. I shall strive for at least a second upper.

In the meantime, as all my buddies in school can attest, i am still in anything but school mood, even as I approach the end of the 2nd week of the semester. My engine, as i observed from my past semesters, doesn't really start until somewhere between the 6th and 7th week. Call it a deficiency on my part or whatever. A leopard doesn't change its spots.

Wake me up from my slumber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home