Sushi Express

Friday, December 23, 2005

100 yen = 15 minutes

Ha finally i get to use the net in hokkaido now staying in this youth hostel in sapporo and bbbbrrrr issit cold down here or what. With everyday temperature averaging around 0 degree celcius, i almost feel like a piece of overgrown piece of meat stored in a freezer. Only that i am still alive and wearing underpants.

And boy is the internet rates here expensive. For a quarter of an hour i must pay 100 yen which is the equivalent of $1.40, you do the math and figure.

But that is not the point. The point of this post and why i heart-achingly spend 200 yen is the highlight of today : I ate snow crab in the middle of the street while it was snowing! Yeah! What an experience. Fingers cold until its numb beyond the threshold of pain makes it more susceptible to pain, so imagine me eating crabs that have thorns and needle-like hair with my bare hands while snow is falling on my head. The sensation of the sweet cold meat of the crab melting in my mouth is enough to make me oblivious to the nailbiting Otaru cold. Shiok desu ne.

6 more days before i can see my baby... Wo ren!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home