Sushi Express

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Still alive

Those who thought (or wished) that i had been buried beneath an avalanche of snow while trekking the ice capped mountains in hokkaido will be relieved ( or disappointed) that i, well, didn't. I didn't go there to be frozen underneath an everyday fall of 20 cm of snow and have my preserved body to be discovered by anthropologists millions of years later. I went there for sight-seeing and fun, and to have a white white christmas and snow falling on my head and sticking out my tongue trying to catch as much falling snow in my mouth as possible.

Instead i come back as being more tolerant to cold - even tokyo doesn't seem so cold anymore. I shudder, with fear not cold, to fathom what lies ahead in the sweltering heat in singapore. Meanwhile i will just enjoy my last 20 hours in sub-10 degrees temperature.

Baby i'm coming back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home