Sushi Express

Monday, January 21, 2008

Siao liao

Life is slowly slipping into a similar pattern - wake up and for some inexplicable reason have aches around my arms and neck and be careful not to kok my head on the ceiling, join in the squeezing session with the rush hour crowd, do morning PT at 830 am along to the tune of some cheesy patriotic music, try my best not to fall asleep while Tsuru-san tries his best to explain stuff in english, go for my 10 minute break sitting on the toilet bowl that escaped from Star trek, have my cheap udon meal during lunch, fight the Z monsters after that, test the japanese system with my frequent breaks walking here and there pretending to be busy collecting printouts from the printer, eye nervously as the hands on my watch take forever to reach 530pm, go for dinner at preferably somewhere cheap, go home, sit down on my floor-recliner and stare at the comp until 9 or so and realise what a waste of time that is and continue doing that despite realising what a waste of time it is, have a warm shower that could possibly the highlight of the day, warm the floor-recliner for another 2 hours or so, curse and swear at how much more time I have before bedtime, climb up into my small sleeping box which makes me feel like a hamster, set my alarm to 630 am, sleep really well but for some inexplicable reason wake up with aches around my arms and neck and be careful not to kok my head on the ceiling, join in the squeezing session with the rush hour crowd, do morning PT at 830 am along to the tune of some cheesy patriotic music, try my best not to fall asleep while Tsuru-san tries his best to explain stuff in english, go for my 10 minute break sitting on the toilet bowl that escaped from Star trek, have my cheap udon meal during lunch, fight the Z monsters after that, test the japanese system with my frequent breaks walking here and there pretending to be busy collecting printouts from the printer, eye nervously as the hands on my watch take forever to reach 530pm, go for dinner at preferably somewhere cheap, go home, sit down on my floor-recliner and stare at the comp until 9 or so and realise what a waste of time that is and continue doing that despite realising what a waste of time it is, have a warm shower that could possibly the highlight of the day, warm the floor-recliner for another 2 hours or so, curse and swear at how much more time I have before bedtime, climb up into my small sleeping box which makes me feel like a hamster, set my alarm to 630 am, sleep really well but for some inexplicable reason wake up with aches around my arms and neck and be careful not to kok my head on the ceiling, join in the squeezing session with the rush hour crowd, do morning PT at 830 am along to the tune of some cheesy patriotic music, try my best not to fall asleep while Tsuru-san tries his best to explain stuff in english, go for my 10 minute break sitting on the toilet bowl that escaped from Star trek, have my cheap udon meal during lunch, fight the Z monsters after that, test the japanese system with my frequent breaks walking here and there pretending to be busy collecting printouts from the printer, eye nervously as the hands on my watch take forever to reach 530pm, go for dinner at preferably somewhere cheap, go home, sit down on my floor-recliner and stare at the comp until 9 or so and realise what a waste of time that is and continue doing that despite realising what a waste of time it is, have a warm shower that could possibly the highlight of the day, warm the floor-recliner for another 2 hours or so, curse and swear at how much more time I have before bedtime, climb up into my small sleeping box which makes me feel like a hamster, set my alarm to 630 am, sleep really well but for some inexplicable reason wake up with sore around my body.

Well you do sort of get the picture right.

Sesame oil chicken!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home