Sushi Express

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

K.A.L.

As of the time of writing, dear must had already touched down at the Incheon airport, barring there were no delays of whatsoever (touchwood!). While I am slowly wilting away in front of the computer at home, trying to absorb my notes while the darn sumatra haze envelopes my room, she's over at the land of kimchis frantically busting her lungs shopping spreeing. Well, maybe not. Maybe she's stuck at the airport dying of boredom while waiting for her transit flight to Jeju island at 4 pm haha.

Watched a movie called 'Little miss sunshine' yesterday with her yesterday and I must say it's a pretty good film. It's about a mobley crew of a quirky family of 5 who had decided to go on a road trip so as to enter their daughter, who's dream was to become a beauty queen, into a kiddy pageant. Never had a movie that had no signs of sex and violence - the usual ingredients of hollywood - ever felt so good. The closest we had of anything that came across as a sexy hot chick were the not-even-pubescent contestants of the little miss sunshine pageant. Not that I'm complaining though - I find it a welcome relief. Folks, go watch the movie it's good.

Walked around town for a few hours before going to the airport, and our doubts whether her flight could be delayed were first casted when we realised the haze situation was getting worse. Good thing it didn't, else dear would had been terribly disappointed.

Lucky the sending-off wasn't a tear-jerking, mussy event. I hate those stuffs. Now I'm wondering what I could possibly do during this new found period of freedom.

And the signs are not looking good - I'm starting to feel bored already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home